At the end of the day, you just want to be married to each other: no bells, no whistles, just love. You have a budget that you want to stick to and are happy with a ceremony that is short and sweet.
- One consultation
- Streamlined ceremony with minimum legal requirement (duration approx. 10 mins)
- Registration of marriage with the NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
It’s really important to you to share and celebrate your unique story with your nearest and dearest. You don’t want to go overboard, but you figure you’ve got everyone you love in the same place at the same time, so a more personalised ceremony that totally reflects your personalities and style is the way to go.
- Your choice of pre-recorded ceremony music played through my PA system
- Two face-to-face consultations (which may include a rehearsal at your venue)
- Totally personalised ceremony fully tailored to your personality (duration 20-25 minutes)
- Your REAL Marriage Certificate from the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (necessary for changing names after marriage).
Memories to Keep
You love the idea of a tangible reminder of your wedding day for you and future generations to keep. These are the little details that can become kind of overwhelming when you’re planning a huge event like your wedding day.
You’ll receive everything you see in the ‘Memories Made’ package plus:
- A luxury Swarovski crystal signing pen (so sparkly!)
- Your commemorative marriage certificate professionally framed for display in your love nest
- Up to three face-to-face consultations (one of these being a rehearsal at your venue)
- 25% off the Naming Ceremony of any babies that come into your family (a saving of $100 per ceremony!)
Ceremony + Master of Ceremonies
Don’t leave the Master of Ceremonies responsibilities to a guest; after all, they’re hoping to relax and get a bit loose too as they celebrate with you!
As your reception MC, I’ll ensure your guests are entertained and everything runs to schedule on your big day. Everything you see above plus up to 6 hours Master of Ceremonies package.